Pages

November 03, 2010

Published! Well, in a digi mag anyway :P


After submitting a few different items since Scrapbook News and Review began in earnest early this year, an ATC I made for a swap at Alphastamps was published.  You can find the magazine linked but you have to subscribe to SNR in order to see it in the magazine. I've posted a copy here to save you the trouble. Oh shoot, they asked me not to post it for 30 days, and to remove it from anywhere it is posted. The usual rules. It will be up in December so come back and take a look then if you don't subscribe.

Well, thanks so much for looking. It's been a while since I've had anything recognized like this so it feels pretty good. I am proud to say I know ladies who have been published in major magazines, and maybe someday for me, but for now, hey, this is cool.

Products used: Tim Holtz:  Negative film strip, Stickles, gears, mini paper clips, Distressed Ink in Rose, Mini-Stapler and staples; K & Co. journaling mat, pink dresden, metal paper corners (for crown parts), Ranger Perfect Pearls, quilters pin for steering 'wheel'

No comments:

Post a Comment